NOTD: Nails Inc - Motcomb Street


Today has been labelled 'Black Saturday' by marketing gurus and having spent the better part of this morning stocking up on last minute Christmas things, I can certainly say that I agree!  The centre of town has been chaos today!  Anyway, I thought I'd post a quick NOTD of the nail polish that has been gracing my nails recently and seems rather apt for a Black Saturday.  It's Nails Inc's Motcomb Street; one of those beautiful 'blackened blues' that are always popular throughout A/W, and quite possibly one of my favourite magazine freebies of the year.  If you like the shade of this but would prefer a more natural alternative, then check out Zoya's Cynthia which is pretty similar.

What are you wearing on your nails this weekend?

[Follow me on:  BlogLovin' - Hello Cotton - Twitter - Pinterest]